Enjoy Their Interview Below!
Congratulations on Client of the Week! you’re going to be famous……… great work on your weight loss & lean mass gain Gerard. By sharing your story it can inspire others to follow in your steps becoming athletic and fit. If you can please answer the questions below in as much detail as you like.
- How did you come about Live-in-Fitness and first meet Eric ? From a woman named Robin who attended the program back in 2018. Robin lost a total of 75 pounds in two weeks at Live In Fitness. Robin continues to lose weight; she went from a size 16 to a 4. I was interested in attending when she said this program is all about mindset and gets you results.
- Where are you from? Nancy George’s mother both from Atlanta Georgia.
- What is your career? Nancy is an artist, a painter and George is currently studying business finance at Belmont University in Nashville Tennessee.
- When did you notice a weight pattern or change if it applies? Nancy has always been on some extreme diet or breaking some extreme diet and George has been gaining weight since he was young, after getting off ADD medicine his weight gain increased.
- How did it make you feel/or affect your lifestyle? Inconvenient in limiting daily everyday life activities for George as a student. Not being able to fit in certain uber cars. For Nancy
- What were your biggest struggles? George’s biggest struggles have been not fitting in certain cars. Nancy’s struggles to enjoy creating workouts by herself. Not being self motivated.
- What did you expect when coming here to LIFE? then & now? They both expected to be pushed and have been ever since day one. Nancy says I expected the program to be unpleasant! It has been hard but still fun and the staff is amazing!
- How do you feel about your progress so far this time? What is your ultimate fitness goal? They both feel excited to keep getting results. Ultimate fitness goal is to stay motivated and consistent.
- What so far about the program has worked for you? Nancy says having a personal chef is so great and has the checkmark for her. For George it has been the education aspect, learning Eric’s philosophies.
- What is your opinion on Eric’s philosophies and approach to fitness and coaching? George has learned that Eric’s nutrition knowledge has got him results without feeling like starving. Nancy says she loves Eric’s approaches to fitness including mobility and flexibility. Ensuring her a long healthy life.
- What do you look for in a Coach? Both look for a motivational coach who will push them
- How has the Program enriched your life?- strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes? It has made George less scared of weight change. It has made it less impossible to lose weight and actively take control of his life. As a parent Nancy felt like she could not help George because she did not have an understanding on how to get her own weight under control. Live In Fitness has enriched her life with all the tools she needs to achieve her goals.
- What did you enjoy about the program? Nancy enjoyed power of four. Not just focusing on fitness but the mental side as well. George enjoys all knowledge he takes in everyday from coaches and lectures.
- am? classes? lectures? staff? clients? me?
- Favorite Class? Nancy enjoyed having the combination of the different classes with different coaches. George’s favorite class is Nutrition 101.
- What have been your favorite chef dishes? Nancy’s favorite dish is taco tuesday.
- What advice would you give others contemplating attending the program? Nancy says she took 2 years off exercising during the epidemic and still got amazing results coming to Live In Fitness being completely out of shape. You can do the same!
George advises not to fear when it comes to your meals the chef will always find meals that will work with your goals.
- What advice would you give to others? Quote? Statement? Motivation Nancy says take it one day at a time and stay in the moment.