Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa and Couscous
Prep 15 min; Cook 20 min; Ready in: 35 min
- 4 grated zest and juice of lemons
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 (4 oz) mahi mahi filets
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cous cous
- cooking spray
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- ½ cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix lemon zest, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Marinate mahi mahi for 5-8 minutes.
- While fish is marinating, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add couscous, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes.
- Mix all mango salsa ingredients together in a bowl and place in the fridge until ready for use.
- Take fish out of marinade and place on a greased baking sheet. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once fish is done, place on a plate and cover with mango salsa and serve with couscous.
SERVES 4 (4 ounces mahi mahi; ¼ cup cous cous and ¼ of the mango salsa)
CALORIES 314; FAT 9g (sat 1.4g); PROTEIN 24.6g; CARB 31.3g (sugar11.8); CHOL 80mg; CALC 2.3%; SODIUM: 177.7mg